Lightmare On Panda Street Lightmare On Panda Street

Just nix the clicking that sounds like electricity arcing.

Karmakosm responds:

I recorded some of those drums or most of them myself. I think the one you're hearing is an Ignitor for a blow torch, so you may be right...

Twenty Cherry Popsicles Twenty Cherry Popsicles

Sounds like it could be a song for a town in pokemon, but seriously. Good job on the production; the sound is clean and the main riff is intuitive and played off of well.

One Stringed Harp One Stringed Harp

Love every aspect of the song, but I couldn't help but think of how it would sound with heavier vocals.

Schleif responds:

i was going for a slightly 'softer' approach with this one, not as thrashy and aggressive as my usual stuff. i kind of see your point though. thanks a lot for the review, i'm really glad you liked it!

C23 - Forsaken Munich C23 - Forsaken Munich

This is like one of those songs on DDR that you just feel like dying on.

Chrausner responds:

It's +1 reason for war.

LightMare LightMare

I really like this song, but it needs some mastering. Your percussion is a little too piercing and can feel overpowering at times instead of moving the song forward. Everything else is superb though.

Acid Paradox - Galaxy Acid Paradox - Galaxy

I'm glad you added that story segment into the description, it really allows for a deeper involvement in the music. Good story, well produced, and the vocals were a nice escape from the traditional higher pitched cutoff style lyrics in every other dubstep song.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

So much respect.

On the last episode... On the last episode...

This is some of the best looping I've seen on newgrounds, it flows so well. Not to mention that it's very addicting to listen to.

Phineas and Ferb Remix Phineas and Ferb Remix

Your label says techno, but the techno elements of the song are scarce and not very noticeable, changing it to a vocal tag would get a better reception as well. You also say that it's a remix, but you only made the lyrics more noticeable and stripped the instrumentation and dynamic level of the original, this is more of a cover.

A Messy Situation A Messy Situation

It's well put together and has good layering and movement, the only problem is the bass clipping.

shadowsoflight777 responds: